Sunday 9 September 2007

HIGH ON HIATUS

Its been ages since I visited this place! I thought I’d keep this place updated on a regular basis. But, life makes commitments a priori without even dropping us a hint! Well, that is what happened exactly. We don't even realise how busy we get at times. Our schedule is thrown off track, the things we planned to do just remain as undone reminders!
Days fly away with super-speed and when you look back and try to recollect what you've done, all you can see is a blur. Well, I sometimes find my days deeply unsatisfactory, where I haven't done anything worthwhile. The other day one of my friends asked me about how I spent my day. I couldn't recollect what I did the whole day! Not a single thing! Slowly a mish-mash of images formed in my mind and I realised with a sadness that I had let another day go by! Another 24 hours which could have been put to a better use.
Another thing that I can’t comprehend is that, how can I be tired of doing things that I like! Like, I am drained at the very thought of reading or writing at times! I find it very intrusive. Stability is definitely not my best attribute!
Anyways, now when I’m NOT on rocky grounds, I should be posting more frequently. Let’s see…

1 comment:

  1. Very true..infact time passes very quickly just when u have many things to do.....by the time our mind decides on the next thing 2 pursue...u find out that the time is over and out !!!! Y cant there be 48 hrs per day?? :}

    ReplyDelete