Thursday 26 July 2007

TILL DESTINY DO US APART?

I had read somewhere that Allah says “You have your desire and I have my desire. My desire shall reign. But if you surrender yourself to My desire, I shall bestow you also your desire. And if you oppose My desire I shall tire you of fulfilling your desire and ultimately what is to happen will be of My desire” Praise be to the Lord! It is undoubtedly the Lord’s will to give us what we deserve, not what we desire! Sometimes, what we deserve is much better than what we desire.
If in the end, destiny has to decide what turn life will take, why do we go on clinging onto things, which are not in our control? Why can’t we leave everything to His hands and let Him write a destiny that we desire and deserve? Why can’t we trust Him? Why can’t we emancipate, let go? Because, we can’t! It’s an unkind tenet of nature, to desire things that are out of our reach. If we have to get what we ask for, inevitably we get it; without us having to put in much effort. There’s no doubt about that, absolutely. But, if that is something not written in our destiny how can we still defy it? We might move heaven and earth but still not get our wish. We eventually accept what we get. If we had let go of it earlier, maybe we wouldn’t have to go through pain. Maybe... I say maybe, because prayers have a power over destiny too.. As far as my rapport with life counts, it is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment